Related Sanskrit Words:
Derived Words in Other Languages:
- 1 भुक्त bhukta [ bhukta ]
- 2 bhukta [ bhukta ]
- 2.1 bhukta-pīta [ bhuktapIta ]
- 2.2 bhukta-pūrvin [ bhuktapUrvin ]
- 2.3 bhukta-bhoga [ bhuktabhoga ]
- 2.4 bhukta-bhogya [ bhuktabhogya ]
- 2.5 bhukta-mātre [ bhuktamAtre ]
- 2.6 bhukta-vat [ bhuktavat ]
- 2.7 bhukta-vibhukta [ bhuktavibhukta ]
- 2.8 bhukta-vṛddhi [ bhuktavRddhi ]
- 2.9 bhukta-śeṣa [ bhuktazeSa ]
- 2.10 bhukta-samujjhita [ bhuktasamujjhita ]
- 2.11 bhukta-supta [ bhuktasupta ]
- 2.12 bhuktâsava [ bhuktAsava ]
- 2.13 bhuktôcchiṣṭa [ bhuktocchiSTa ]
भुक्त bhukta [ bhukta ]
bhukta [ bhukta ]
mfn. enjoyed, eaten, made use of, possessed etc. cf. MBh. cf. Kāv. etc.
one who has eaten a meal ( = bhukta-vat cf. Siddh. ) cf. Kauś. cf. Suśr. ( cf. bhukta-pīta )
n. the act of eating cf. L.
the thing eaten or enjoyed, food cf. MBh. ( ifc. feeding or living on cf. Pañcat. )
the place where any person has eaten cf. R. ( cf. Pāṇ. 2-2, 13 cf. Sch. )
bhukta-pīta [ bhuktapIta ]
mfn. one who has eaten and drunk cf. Kathās
bhukta-pūrvin [ bhuktapUrvin ]
mfn. one who has eaten before cf. Pāṇ. 5-2, 87 cf. Sch.
bhukta-bhoga [ bhuktabhoga ]
mf ( ā ) n. mede use of, used, enjoyed cf. R.
one who has enjoyed an enjoyment or suffered a suffering cf. MW.
bhukta-bhogya [ bhuktabhogya ]
mf ( ā ) n. of which, that which is to be enjoyed has been enjoyed cf. ŚvetUp. ( v.l. -bhoga )
bhukta-mātre [ bhuktamAtre ]
ind. immediately on having eaten cf. Mn. iv, 121
bhukta-vat [ bhuktavat ]
mfn. one who has eaten ( as finite verb ) cf. ĀśvGṛ. cf. Mn. cf. Kathās
-vaj-jane ind. when people have eaten their meal cf. Mn. vi, 56
bhukta-vibhukta [ bhuktavibhukta ]
mfn. g. śāka-pārthivâdi
bhukta-vṛddhi [ bhuktavRddhi ]
f. the swelling of food ( in the stomach ) cf. Suśr.
bhukta-śeṣa [ bhuktazeSa ]
n. the remnants of a meal, leavings cf. Mn. cf. R. ( also °ṣaka cf. L. )
left from a meal cf. R. cf. Pañcat
bhukta-samujjhita [ bhuktasamujjhita ]
n. = prec. n. cf. L.
bhukta-supta [ bhuktasupta ]
mfn. sleeping after a meal cf. Kathās
bhuktâsava [ bhuktAsava ]
m. ( in astron. ) the equivalent in respirations of the part of the sign traversed cf. MW.
bhuktôcchiṣṭa [ bhuktocchiSTa ]
n. the rejected leavings or remnants of food cf. L.