Related Sanskrit Words:
Derived Words in Other Languages:
- 1 druma [ druma ]
- 1.1 druma-kiṃ-nara-prabha [ drumakiMnaraprabha ]
- 1.2 druma-kiṃ-nara-rāja [ drumakiMnararAja ]
- 1.3 druma-kulya [ drumakulya ]
- 1.4 druma-khaṇḍa [ drumakhaNDa ]
- 1.5 druma-da [ drumada ]
- 1.6 druma-nakha [ drumanakha ]
- 1.7 druma-maya [ drumamaya ]
- 1.8 druma-ratna-śākhā-prabha [ drumaratnazAkhAprabha ]
- 1.9 druma-vat [ drumavat ]
- 1.10 druma-vālka [ drumavAlka ]
- 1.11 druma-vāsin [ drumavAsin ]
- 1.12 druma-vyādhi [ drumavyAdhi ]
- 1.13 druma-śīrṣa [ drumazIrSa ]
- 1.14 druma-śreṣṭha [ drumazreSTha ]
- 1.15 druma-ṣaṇḍa [ drumaSaNDa ]
- 1.16 druma-sena [ drumasena ]
- 1.17 drumâgra [ drumAgra ]
- 1.18 drumâmaya [ drumAmaya ]
- 1.19 drumâri [ drumAri ]
- 1.20 drumâlaya [ drumAlaya ]
- 1.21 drumâśraya [ drumAzraya ]
- 1.22 drumêśvara [ drumezvara ]
- 1.23 drumôtpala [ drumotpala ]
druma [ druma ]
m. a tree cf. MBh. cf. Kāv. etc. ( sometimes also any plant
according to some esp. a tree of Indra's paradise = pārijāta )
N. of a prince of the Kim-purushas cf. MBh. cf. Hariv.
of a son of Kṛshṇa and Ruhmiṇi cf. Hariv.
( ā ), f. N. of a river, VP '
druma-kiṃ-nara-prabha [ drumakiMnaraprabha ]
m. N. of a prince of the Gandharvas
druma-kiṃ-nara-rāja [ drumakiMnararAja ]
m. Druma, prince of the Kiṃ-naras
-paripricchā f. ' the questioning of Druma etc. ', N. of a cf. Buddh. work
druma-kulya [ drumakulya ]
m. N. of a place cf. R.
druma-khaṇḍa [ drumakhaNDa ]
m. n. a group of trees cf. Hariv. ( v.l. ṣaṇḍa )
druma-da [ drumada ]
m. N. of a man cf. MBh.
druma-nakha [ drumanakha ]
m. = dru-n° cf. L.
druma-maya [ drumamaya ]
mf ( ī ) n. made of wood, wooden cf. Nir
druma-ratna-śākhā-prabha [ drumaratnazAkhAprabha ]
m. N. of a prince of the Kiṃ-naras cf. L.
druma-vat [ drumavat ]
mfn. overgrown with trees, woody cf. MBh. cf. Ragh
druma-vālka [ drumavAlka ]
m. or n. the bark of a tree cf. R.
druma-vāsin [ drumavAsin ]
m. ', tree-dweller ', ape cf. R. ( B. )
druma-vyādhi [ drumavyAdhi ]
m. ' tree disease ', lac, resin cf. L.
druma-śīrṣa [ drumazIrSa ]
n. ' tree-head ', a sort of decoration on the upper part of a building or wall cf. L.
druma-śreṣṭha [ drumazreSTha ]
m. ' the best of trees ', N. of the palm-tree ( = tāla ) cf. L.
druma-ṣaṇḍa [ drumaSaNDa ]
m. n. = -khaṇḍa cf. Hariv. cf. R.
druma-sena [ drumasena ]
m. N. of a king ( identified with the Asura Gavishṭha ) cf. MBh.
drumâgra [ drumAgra ]
n. treetop cf. R.
drumâmaya [ drumAmaya ]
m. = °ma-vyādhi cf. L.
drumâri [ drumAri ]
m. ' enemy of trees ', an elephant cf. L.
drumâlaya [ drumAlaya ]
m. a place of shelter or dwelling in trees cf. MW.
drumâśraya [ drumAzraya ]
mfn. seeking shelter in trees cf. W.
m. lizard, chameleon cf. L.
drumêśvara [ drumezvara ]
m. ' trees. king ', the Pārijāta cf. Hariv.
the palm-tree cf. L.
N. of the Moon cf. L.
drumôtpala [ drumotpala ]
m. Pierospermum Acerifolium cf. L.