Related Sanskrit Words:
Derived Words in Other Languages:
- 1 kṛtá [ kRta ]
- 1.1 kṛtá-kapaṭa [ kRtakapaTa ]
- 1.2 kṛtá-kara [ kRtakara ]
- 1.3 kṛtá-kartavya [ kRtakartavya ]
- 1.4 kṛtá-karman [ kRtakarman ]
- 1.5 kṛtá-kalpa [ kRtakalpa ]
- 1.6 kṛtá-kāma [ kRtakAma ]
- 1.7 kṛtá-kārin [ kRtakArin ]
- 1.8 kṛtá-kārya [ kRtakArya ]
- 1.9 kṛtá-kāla [ kRtakAla ]
- 1.10 kṛtá-kūrcaka [ kRtakUrcaka ]
- 1.11 kṛtá-kṛtya [ kRtakRtya ]
- 1.12 kṛtá-koṭi [ kRtakoTi ]
- 1.13 kṛtá-kopa [ kRtakopa ]
- 1.14 kṛtá-kautuka [ kRtakautuka ]
- 1.15 kṛtá-kraya [ kRtakraya ]
- 1.16 kṛtá-kriya [ kRtakriya ]
- 1.17 kṛtá-krudha [ kRtakrudha ]
- 1.18 kṛtá-kṣaṇa [ kRtakSaNa ]
- 1.19 kṛtá-ghāta-yatna [ kRtaghAtayatna ]
- 1.20 kṛtá-ghna [ kRtaghna ]
- 1.21 kṛtá-cihna [ kRtacihna ]
- 1.22 kṛtá-cūḍa [ kRtacUDa ]
- 1.23 kṛtá-cetas [ kRtacetas ]
- 1.24 kṛtá-cchandas [ kRtacchandas ]
- 1.25 kṛtá-cchidra [ kRtacchidra ]
- 1.26 kṛtá-janman [ kRtajanman ]
- 1.27 kṛtá-jña [ kRtajJa ]
- 1.28 kṛtá-ṃ-jaya [ kRtaMjaya ]
- 1.29 kṛtá-tanu-trāṇa [ kRtatanutrANa ]
- 1.30 kṛtá-tīrtha [ kRtatIrtha ]
- 1.31 kṛtá-trāṇā [ kRtatrANA ]
- 1.32 kṛtá-tva [ kRtatva ]
- 1.33 kṛtá-tvara [ kRtatvara ]
- 1.34 kṛtá-dāra [ kRtadAra ]
- 1.35 kṛtá-dāsa [ kRtadAsa ]
- 1.36 kṛtá-deśa [ kRtadeza ]
- 1.37 kṛtá-dyuti [ kRtadyuti ]
- 1.38 kṛtá-dviṣṭa [ kRtadviSTa ]
- 1.39 kṛtá-dhanvan [ kRtadhanvan ]
- 1.40 kṛtá-dharma [ kRtadharma ]
- 1.41 kṛtá-dharman [ kRtadharman ]
- 1.42 kṛtá-dhī [ kRtadhI ]
- 1.43 kṛtá-dhvaṃsa [ kRtadhvaMsa ]
- 1.44 kṛtá-dhvaj [ kRtadhvaj ]
- 1.45 kṛtá-dhvaja [ kRtadhvaja ]
- 1.46 kṛtá-dhvasta [ kRtadhvasta ]
- 1.47 kṛtá-nakha [ kRtanakha ]
- 1.48 kṛtá-nandana [ kRtanandana ]
- 1.49 kṛtá-nāmaka [ kRtanAmaka ]
- 1.50 kṛtá-nāśaka [ kRtanAzaka ]
- 1.51 kṛtá-naśana [ kRtanazana ]
- 1.52 kṛtá-nitya-kriya [ kRtanityakriya ]
- 1.53 kṛtá-nirṇejana [ kRtanirNejana ]
- 1.54 kṛtá-niścaya [ kRtanizcaya ]
- 1.55 kṛtá-niścayin [ kRtanizcayin ]
- 1.56 kṛtá-paṇa [ kRtapaNa ]
- 1.57 kṛtá-parva [ kRtaparva ]
- 1.58 kṛtá-paścāttāpa [ kRtapazcAttApa ]
- 1.59 kṛtá-puṅkha [ kRtapuGkha ]
- 1.60 kṛtá-puṇya [ kRtapuNya ]
- 1.61 kṛtá-pūrva [ kRtapUrva ]
- 1.62 kṛtá-pūrvin [ kRtapUrvin ]
- 1.63 kṛtá-pauruṣa [ kRtapauruSa ]
- 1.64 kṛtá-prajña [ kRtaprajJa ]
- 1.65 kṛtá-praṇāma [ kRtapraNAma ]
- 1.66 kṛtá-pratikṛta [ kRtapratikRta ]
- 1.67 kṛtá-pratijña [ kRtapratijJa ]
- 1.68 kṛtá-prayatna [ kRtaprayatna ]
- 1.69 kṛtá-prayojana [ kRtaprayojana ]
- 1.70 kṛtá-praharaṇa [ kRtapraharaNa ]
- 1.71 kṛtá-priya [ kRtapriya ]
- 1.72 kṛtá-phala [ kRtaphala ]
- 1.73 kṛtá-bandhu [ kRtabandhu ]
- 1.74 kṛtá-bāhu [ kRtabAhu ]
- 1.75 kṛtá-buddhi [ kRtabuddhi ]
- 1.76 kṛtá-brahman [ kRtabrahman ]
- 1.77 kṛtá-bhaga [ kRtabhaga ]
- 1.78 kṛtá-bhaya [ kRtabhaya ]
- 1.79 kṛtá-bhāva [ kRtabhAva ]
- 1.80 kṛtá-bhūtamaitra [ kRtabhUtamaitra ]
- 1.81 kṛtá-bhūmi [ kRtabhUmi ]
- 1.82 kṛtá-bhojana [ kRtabhojana ]
- 1.83 kṛtá-maṅgala [ kRtamaGgala ]
- 1.84 kṛtá-mati [ kRtamati ]
- 1.85 kṛtá-manoratha [ kRtamanoratha ]
- 1.86 kṛtá-mandāra [ kRtamandAra ]
- 1.87 kṛtá-manyu [ kRtamanyu ]
- 1.88 kṛtá-mārga [ kRtamArga ]
- 1.89 kṛtá-māla [ kRtamAla ]
- 1.90 kṛtá-mālaka [ kRtamAlaka ]
- 1.91 kṛtá-mukha [ kRtamukha ]
- 1.92 kṛtá-mūlya [ kRtamUlya ]
- 1.93 kṛtá-maitra [ kRtamaitra ]
- 1.94 kṛtá-yajus [ kRtayajus ]
- 1.95 kṛtá-yajña [ kRtayajJa ]
- 1.96 kṛtá-yaśas [ kRtayazas ]
- 1.97 kṛtá-yuga [ kRtayuga ]
- 1.98 kṛtá-yūṣa [ kRtayUSa ]
- 1.99 kṛtá-yogya [ kRtayogya ]
- 1.100 kṛtá-ratha [ kRtaratha ]
- 1.101 kṛtá-rava [ kRtarava ]
- 1.102 kṛtá-ruc [ kRtaruc ]
- 1.103 kṛtá-ruṣa [ kRtaruSa ]
- 1.104 kṛtá-lakṣaṇa [ kRtalakSaNa ]
- 1.105 kṛtá-lavaṇa [ kRtalavaNa ]
- 1.106 kṛtá-vat [ kRtavat ]
- 1.107 kṛtá-varman [ kRtavarman ]
- 1.108 kṛtá-vasati [ kRtavasati ]
- 1.109 kṛtá-vāpa [ kRtavApa ]
- 1.110 kṛtá-vāpana [ kRtavApana ]
- 1.111 kṛtá-vikāra [ kRtavikAra ]
- 1.112 kṛtá-vikrama [ kRtavikrama ]
- 1.113 kṛtá-vikriya [ kRtavikriya ]
- 1.114 kṛtá-vidya [ kRtavidya ]
- 1.115 kṛtá-vilāsa [ kRtavilAsa ]
- 1.116 kṛtá-vivāha [ kRtavivAha ]
- 1.117 kṛtá-vismaya [ kRtavismaya ]
- 1.118 kṛtá-vīrya [ kRtavIrya ]
- 1.119 kṛtá-vṛddhi [ kRtavRddhi ]
- 1.120 kṛtá-vega [ kRtavega ]
- 1.121 kṛtá-vetana [ kRtavetana ]
- 1.122 kṛtá-vedin [ kRtavedin ]
- 1.123 kṛtá-vedhaka [ kRtavedhaka ]
- 1.124 kṛtá-vedhana [ kRtavedhana ]
- 1.125 kṛtá-vepathu [ kRtavepathu ]
- 1.126 kṛtá-veṣa [ kRtaveSa ]
- 1.127 kṛtá-vyadhana [ kRtavyadhana ]
- 1.128 kṛtá-vyalīka [ kRtavyalIka ]
- 1.129 kṛtá-vrata [ kRtavrata ]
- 1.130 kṛtá-śakti [ kRtazakti ]
- 1.131 kṛtá-śarman [ kRtazarman ]
- 1.132 kṛtá-śastra-niḥśrama [ kRtazastraniHzrama ]
- 1.133 kṛtá-śilpa [ kRtazilpa ]
- 1.134 kṛtá-śobha [ kRtazobha ]
- 1.135 kṛtá-śobha [ kRtazobha ]
- 1.136 kṛtá-śrama [ kRtazrama ]
- 1.137 kṛtá-śrāma [ kRtazrAma ]
- 1.138 kṛtá-saṃsarga [ kRtasaMsarga ]
- 1.139 kṛtá-saṃskāra [ kRtasaMskAra ]
- 1.140 kṛtá-saṃkalpa [ kRtasaMkalpa ]
- 1.141 kṛtá-saṃketa [ kRtasaMketa ]
- 1.142 kṛtá-saṃjña [ kRtasaMjJa ]
- 1.143 kṛtá-saṃnāha [ kRtasaMnAha ]
- 1.144 kṛtá-saṃnidhāna [ kRtasaMnidhAna ]
- 1.145 kṛtá-sapatnikā [ kRtasapatnikA ]
- 1.146 kṛtá-sampuṭa [ kRtasampuTa ]
- 1.147 kṛtá-sambandha [ kRtasambandha ]
- 1.148 kṛtá-savya [ kRtasavya ]
- 1.149 kṛtá-sāpatnikā [ kRtasApatnikA ]
- 1.150 kṛtá-sāpatnī [ kRtasApatnI ]
- 1.151 kṛtá-sāpatnīkā [ kRtasApatnIkA ]
- 1.152 kṛtá-stoma [ kRtastoma ]
- 1.153 kṛtá-sthalā' [ kRtasthalA ]
- 1.154 kṛtá-sthiti [ kRtasthiti ]
- 1.155 kṛtá-sneha [ kRtasneha ]
- 1.156 kṛtá-smara [ kRtasmara ]
- 1.157 kṛtá-svara [ kRtasvara ]
- 1.158 kṛtá-svasty-ayana [ kRtasvastyayana ]
- 1.159 kṛtá-svecchâhāra [ kRtasvecchAhAra ]
- 1.160 kṛtá-hasta [ kRtahasta ]
- 1.161 kṛtâkṛta [ kRtAkRta ]
- 1.162 kṛtâkṛtyasama [ kRtAkRtyasama ]
- 1.163 kṛtâgama [ kRtAgama ]
- 1.164 kṛtâ'gas [ kRtAgas ]
- 1.165 kṛtâgas-ka [ kRtAgaska ]
- 1.166 kṛtâgni [ kRtAgni ]
- 1.167 kṛtâgni-kārya [ kRtAgnikArya ]
- 1.168 kṛtâṅka [ kRtAGka ]
- 1.169 kṛtâñjali [ kRtAJjali ]
- 1.170 kṛtâtithya [ kRtAtithya ]
- 1.171 kṛtâtman [ kRtAtman ]
- 1.172 kṛtâdara [ kRtAdara ]
- 1.173 kṛtânati [ kRtAnati ]
- 1.174 kṛtânana [ kRtAnana ]
- 1.175 kṛtânukara [ kRtAnukara ]
- 1.176 kṛtânukūlya [ kRtAnukUlya ]
- 1.177 kṛtânukṛta-kārin [ kRtAnukRtakArin ]
- 1.178 kṛtânuvyādha [ kRtAnuvyAdha ]
- 1.179 kṛtânusāra [ kRtAnusAra ]
- 1.180 kṛtânta [ kRtAnta ]
- 1.181 kṛtântara [ kRtAntara ]
- 1.182 kṛtânná [ kRtAnna ]
- 1.183 kṛtâpakāra [ kRtApakAra ]
- 1.184 kṛtâpakṛta [ kRtApakRta ]
- 1.185 kṛtâpadāna [ kRtApadAna ]
- 1.186 kṛtâparādha [ kRtAparAdha ]
- 1.187 kṛtâbhaya [ kRtAbhaya ]
- 1.188 kṛtâbharaṇa [ kRtAbharaNa ]
- 1.189 kṛtâbhiṣeka [ kRtAbhiSeka ]
- 1.190 kṛtâbhisaraṇa-veṣa [ kRtAbhisaraNaveSa ]
- 1.191 kṛtâbhyāsa [ kRtAbhyAsa ]
- 1.192 kṛtâya [ kRtAya ]
- 1.193 kṛtâyāsa [ kRtAyAsa ]
- 1.194 kṛtârgha [ kRtArgha ]
- 1.195 kṛtârta-nāda [ kRtArtanAda ]
- 1.196 kṛtârtha [ kRtArtha ]
- 1.197 kṛtârthanīya [ kRtArthanIya ]
- 1.198 kṛtârthaya [ kRtArthaya ]
- 1.199 kṛtâlaka [ kRtAlaka ]
- 1.200 kṛtâlaya [ kRtAlaya ]
- 1.201 kṛtâloka [ kRtAloka ]
- 1.202 kṛtâvadhāna [ kRtAvadhAna ]
- 1.203 kṛtâvadhi [ kRtAvadhi ]
- 1.204 kṛtâvamarṣa [ kRtAvamarSa ]
- 1.205 kṛtâvaśyaka [ kRtAvazyaka ]
- 1.206 kṛtâvasakthika [ kRtAvasakthika ]
- 1.207 kṛtâvastha [ kRtAvastha ]
- 1.208 kṛtâvāsa [ kRtAvAsa ]
- 1.209 kṛtâśa [ kRtAza ]
- 1.210 kṛtâśaṃsa [ kRtAzaMsa ]
- 1.211 kṛtâśana [ kRtAzana ]
- 1.212 kṛtâsana-parigraha [ kRtAsanaparigraha ]
- 1.213 kṛtâskandana [ kRtAskandana ]
- 1.214 kṛtâstra [ kRtAstra ]
- 1.215 kṛtâspada [ kRtAspada ]
- 1.216 kṛtâhaka [ kRtAhaka ]
- 1.217 kṛtâhāra [ kRtAhAra ]
- 1.218 kṛtâhāraka [ kRtAhAraka ]
- 1.219 kṛtāhvāna [ kRtAhvAna ]
- 1.220 kṛtêrṣya [ kRterSya ]
- 1.221 kṛtoṃkāra [ kRtoMkAra ]
- 1.222 kṛtôccais [ kRtoccais ]
- 1.223 kṛtôtsāha [ kRtotsAha ]
- 1.224 kṛtôdaka [ kRtodaka ]
- 1.225 kṛtôdvāha [ kRtodvAha ]
- 1.226 kṛtônmāda [ kRtonmAda ]
- 1.227 kṛtôpakāra [ kRtopakAra ]
- 1.228 kṛtôpacāra [ kRtopacAra ]
- 1.229 kṛtôpanayana [ kRtopanayana ]
- 1.230 kṛtôpabhoga [ kRtopabhoga ]
- 1.231 kṛtaˆujas [ kRtaujas ]
- 2 kṛta [ kRta ]
kṛtá [ kRta ]
1 mfn. done, made, accomplished, performed RV. AV. etc.
prepared, made ready ib.
obtained, gained, acquired, placed at hand AV. iii, 24, 5
well done, proper, good ŚBr. iv
cultivated Mn. x, 114
appointed ( as a duty ) Yājñ. ii, 186
relating or referring to Yājñ. ii, 210
m. N. of one of the Viśve Devās MBh. xiii, 4356
of a son of Vasu-deva BhP. ix, 24, 45
of a son of Saṃnati and pupil of Hiraṇya-nābha Hariv. 1080 BhP. xii, 6, 80
of a son of Kṛta-ratha and father of Vibudha VP.
of a son of Jaya and father of Haryavana BhP. ix, 17, 17
of a son of Cyavana and father of Upari-cara VāyuP.
( am ), n. ( with saha or with instr. ) ' done with ', away with, enough of, no need of, etc. ( e.g. kṛtaṃ saṃdehena, away with doubt Śak
kŚ parihāsena, enough of joking ib. )
the past tense AitBr. v, 1
( ám ), n. deed, work, action RV. AV. ŚvetUp. Mn. etc.
service done, kind action, benefit ( cf. kṛta-jña and -ghna ) MBh. v, 1692 Pañcat
magic, sorcery SāmavBr.
consequence, result L.
aim Vop. i, 2
stake at a game RV. AV.
prize or booty gained in battle ib.
N. of the die or of the side of a die marked with four points or dots ( this is the lucky or winning die ) VS. xxx, 18 TS. ŚBr. etc.
( also the collective N. of the four dice in opposition to the fifth die called kali Comm. on VS. x, 28 )
( hence ) the number ' four ' VarBṛS. Sūryas
N. of the first of the four ages of the world ( also called satya or ' the golden age ', comprehending together with the morning and evening dawn 4800 years of men [ Mn. MBh. Hariv. ] or according to the later conception [ BhP. etc. Comm. on Mn. i, 69 ] 4800 years of the gods or 1, 728, 000 years of men )
( e ), loc. ind. on account of, for the sake of, for ( with gen. or ifc., e.g. mama kṛte or mat-kṛte, on my account , for me ) Yājñ. i, 216 MBh. R. etc.
( ena ), instr. ind., id. MBh. R. i, 76, 6 and vi, 85, 10
kṛtá-kapaṭa [ kRtakapaTa ]
mfn. deceiving, beguiling
kṛtá-kara [ kRtakara ]
m. N. of Śiva Gal.
kṛtá-kartavya [ kRtakartavya ]
mfn. one who has performed what was to be done, one who has done or discharged his duty Prab
kṛtá-karman [ kRtakarman ]
n. an act that has been accomplished Subh
( kṛtá-k° ), mfn. one who has done his work or duty ŚBr. MBh. R. Ragh. ix, 3
clever, able L.
kṛtá-kalpa [ kRtakalpa ]
mfn. one who knows the customary rites R. ii, 1, 16
-taru m. N. of wk.
kṛtá-kāma [ kRtakAma ]
mf ( ā ) n. one whose desire is attained, satisfied R.
kṛtá-kārin [ kRtakArin ]
mfn. doing again what has been done already Pat.
doing any work MBh. i, 5551 ( = xii, 5307 )
kṛtá-kārya [ kRtakArya ]
n. an attained object Śak
( mfn. ) one who has obtained his object Yājñ. ii, 189 R. Kathās
one who has no need of another person's aid ( instr. ) MBh. xiii , 3862
-tva n. the state of having obtained one's object Kathās.
kṛtá-kāla [ kRtakAla ]
m. appointed time Yājñ. ii, 184
( mfn. ) ' fixed or settled as to time ', sent, deposited etc. for a certain time Nār
one who has accomplished a certain time, who has waited a certain time MBh. ii, 1875
kṛtá-kūrcaka [ kRtakUrcaka ]
mfn. tied up as a small bundle or brush
kṛtá-kṛtya [ kRtakRtya ]
n. what has been done and what is to be done Up.
( mfn. ) one who has done his duty or accomplished a business R.
one who has attained any object or purpose, contented, satisfied with ( loc. R. vii, 59, 3 ) AitUp. Mn. MBh. etc.
-tā f. the full discharge of any duty or realisation of any object, accomplishment, success Mn. MBh. KapS. etc.
-bhāva m. id. Naish. vi, 106
kṛtá-koṭi [ kRtakoTi ]
m. N. of a Kāśyapa L.
of Upavarsha L.
kṛtá-kopa [ kRtakopa ]
mfn. one who shows anger, angry, indignant
kṛtá-kautuka [ kRtakautuka ]
mfn. one who engages in sport, playful
kṛtá-kraya [ kRtakraya ]
m. one who makes a purchase, a purchaser
kṛtá-kriya [ kRtakriya ]
mfn. one who has accomplished any act W.
one who has fulfilled his duty W.
one who has performed a religious ceremony Mn. v, 99 ; ix, 102
kṛtá-krudha [ kRtakrudha ]
mfn. one who shows anger, angry, resentful
kṛtá-kṣaṇa [ kRtakSaNa ]
mfn. one who waits for the right moment, one who waits impatiently for a person or thing ( loc., or acc. with prati, or inf., or in comp.
e.g. kṛta-kṣaṇâhaṃ te gamnaṃ prati, I am waiting impatiently for thy going R. ii, 29, 15
te bhūmiṇ gantuṃ kṛta-kṣaṇāḥ, they are waiting for the time to proceed to the earth MBh. i, 2505 )
having leisure Car. viii, 3
ready at hand, not tarrying or lingering Car. iii, 8
liable to ( in comp. ) Comm. on ChUp.
m. N. of a prince MBh. ii, 122
kṛtá-ghāta-yatna [ kRtaghAtayatna ]
mfn. one who makes efforts to slay, trying to kill
kṛtá-ghna [ kRtaghna ]
mf ( ā ) n. ' destroying past services or benefits , unmindful of ( services ) rendered, ungrateful Mn. R. etc. BrahmaP. ( sixteen kinds of ungrateful men are enumerated )
defeating or rendering vain all previous measures W.
-tā f. ingratitude Pañcat. Sāh
-tva n. id. MārkP.
kṛtaghnī-kṛti f. representing as ungrateful Naish. vi, 85
kṛtá-cihna [ kRtacihna ]
mfn. marked MBh. iii, 280, 35
kṛtá-cūḍa [ kRtacUDa ]
m. a boy on whom the ceremony of tonsure has been performed Mn. v, 58 and 67
kṛtá-cetas [ kRtacetas ]
m. N. of a Brāhman MBh. iii, 985
kṛtá-cchandas [ kRtacchandas ]
āṃsi n. p., N. of a class of metres
kṛtá-cchidra [ kRtacchidra ]
mfn. having a hole BhP. iii, 11, 9
( ā ), f. the plant Luffa acutangula L.
kṛtá-janman [ kRtajanman ]
mfn. born, produced, generated
kṛtá-jña [ kRtajJa ]
mf ( ā ) n. knowing what is right, correct in conduct MBh. xii, 104, 6
acknowledging past services or benefits, mindful of former aid or favours, grateful Mn. Yājñ. etc.
m. a dog L.
N. of Śiva L.
-tā f. gratitude R. Pañcat
-tva n. id.
-śīla m. N. of a Prākṛt poet
kṛtá-ṃ-jaya [ kRtaMjaya ]
m. ' conquering the Kṛta age ', N. of the seventeenth Vyāsa VāyuP.
of a prince BhP. ix, 12, 12
kṛtá-tanu-trāṇa [ kRtatanutrANa ]
mfn. covered with armour, mailed
kṛtá-tīrtha [ kRtatIrtha ]
mfn. one who has visited holy places, who frequents them W.
an adviser, one fertile in expedients W.
' furnished with a passage ', rendered accessible or easy Kir. ii, 3
kṛtá-trāṇā [ kRtatrANA ]
f. the tree Ficus heterophylla L.
kṛtá-tva [ kRtatva ]
n. the state of being effected KātyŚr. Jaim. iii, 4, 40
kṛtá-tvara [ kRtatvara ]
mf ( ā ) n. making haste, hurrying, Ratnāv
kṛtá-dāra [ kRtadAra ]
mfn. married Mn. MBh. R. ( cf. dāra-kriyā. )
kṛtá-dāsa [ kRtadAsa ]
m. one who offers himself as a servant for a certain time
kṛtá-deśa [ kRtadeza ]
mfn. one whose place is fixed Jaim
kṛtá-dyuti [ kRtadyuti ]
f. N. of the wife of king Citra-ketu BhP. vi, 14, 30
kṛtá-dviṣṭa [ kRtadviSTa ]
( kritá- ), mfn. one who has shown anger ( at the doings of another person ) AV. vii, 113, 1
kṛtá-dhanvan [ kRtadhanvan ]
v.l. for -varman, q.v.
kṛtá-dharma [ kRtadharma ]
m. ' one who performs his duty ', N. of a man VP.
kṛtá-dharman [ kRtadharman ]
m. id. ib.
kṛtá-dhī [ kRtadhI ]
mfn. of formed mind, prudent, considerate Mudr
learned, educated Sāh
determined, resolved on ( inf. ) Mudr. Bh. xi, 6, 39
kṛtá-dhvaṃsa [ kRtadhvaMsa ]
mfn. defeated, overpowered W.
injured, destroyed W.
( = -ghna ) destroying past transactions W.
kṛtá-dhvaj [ kRtadhvaj ]
( kṛtá- ), mfn. furnished with banners RV. vii , 83, 2
kṛtá-dhvaja [ kRtadhvaja ]
m. N. of a prince ( son of Dharmadhvaja ) BhP. ix, 13, 19 and 20
kṛtá-dhvasta [ kRtadhvasta ]
mfn. lost after being once possessed or acquired W.
kṛtá-nakha [ kRtanakha ]
mfn. one who has cleaned his nails Kauś. 54
kṛtá-nandana [ kRtanandana ]
m. N. of a prince VP.
kṛtá-nāmaka [ kRtanAmaka ]
mfn. named Hariv. 3436
kṛtá-nāśaka [ kRtanAzaka ]
mfn. ( = -ghna ) ungrateful Hit.
kṛtá-naśana [ kRtanazana ]
kṛtá-nitya-kriya [ kRtanityakriya ]
mfn. one who has duly performed his daily religious observances
kṛtá-nirṇejana [ kRtanirNejana ]
mfn. one who has performed penance or made expiation Mn. xi, 190
kṛtá-niścaya [ kRtanizcaya ]
mfn. determined or resolved on ( dat., loc., inf. or in comp. ) R. iii, 50, 16 Bhag. ii, 37 etc.
resolute ( as speech ) Kād
one who has ascertained anything, sure, certain
kṛtá-niścayin [ kRtanizcayin ]
mfn. one who has formed a resolution, determined , resolved Pañcat
kṛtá-paṇa [ kRtapaNa ]
mf ( ā ) n. one who has laid a wager ( with loc. of the stake ) MBh. i, 1203 and 1206
kṛtá-parva [ kRtaparva ]
n. ( = -yuga ) the golden age of the world ṢaḍvBr.
kṛtá-paścāttāpa [ kRtapazcAttApa ]
mfn. one who has performed penance, showing regret or penitence
kṛtá-puṅkha [ kRtapuGkha ]
mfn. ' one who has fixed the feathers of his arrows ', skilled in archery L.
kṛtá-puṇya [ kRtapuNya ]
mf ( ā ) n. one who has accomplished meritorious acts in a former life, happy R. MārkP.
kṛtá-pūrva [ kRtapUrva ]
mfn. done formerly Daś
-nāśana n. the forgetting of past services, ingratitude Hit.
kṛtá-pūrvin [ kRtapUrvin ]
mfn. one by whom anything ( acc. ) was formerly done Kāś. on Pāṇ. 5-2, 87 and ii, 3, 65
kṛtá-pauruṣa [ kRtapauruSa ]
mfn. one who does a manly act, behaving gallantly
kṛtá-prajña [ kRtaprajJa ]
mfn. wise, prudent MBh. v, 1246 Kathās
kṛtá-praṇāma [ kRtapraNAma ]
mfn. making obeisance, saluting
kṛtá-pratikṛta [ kRtapratikRta ]
n. assault and counter-assault, attack and resistance MBh. iv, 351 Ragh. xii, 94
retaliation for an assault R. vi, 91, 10
kṛtá-pratijña [ kRtapratijJa ]
mfn. one who fulfils a promise or agreement
kṛtá-prayatna [ kRtaprayatna ]
mfn. one who makes effort, active, persevering Pañcat. ( = Hit. )
kṛtá-prayojana [ kRtaprayojana ]
mfn. one who has attained his object Kathās. xiii , 158
kṛtá-praharaṇa [ kRtapraharaNa ]
mfn. one who has practised the use of weapons MBh. v, 5733
kṛtá-priya [ kRtapriya ]
mfn. one who has been favoured or pleased MBh. iii, 166, 14
kṛtá-phala [ kRtaphala ]
mfn. ' fruitful ', successful W.
( ā ), f. N. of a plant ( = kola-śimbī ) L.
( am ), n. consequence of an act, result W.
N. of a poisonous substance L.
kṛtá-bandhu [ kRtabandhu ]
m. N. of a prince MBh. i, 231
kṛtá-bāhu [ kRtabAhu ]
mfn. laying hands upon, grasping, touching W.
kṛtá-buddhi [ kRtabuddhi ]
mfn. of formed mind, learned, wise VarBṛS. KapS. v , 50
( a-k° ) Bhag. xviii, 16
one who has made a resolution, resolved ( with dat. [ Vikr. ] or inf. [ Hariv. ] ) Mn. i, 97 ( cf. MBh. v, 110 ) and vii, 30 Yājñ. i , 354 MBh. etc.
informed of one's duty, one who knows how religious rites ought to be conducted W.
kṛtá-brahman [ kRtabrahman ]
( kṛtá- ), mfn. one who has performed his devotions RV. ii, 25, 1
( a deity ) towards whom devotion is performed RV. vi, 20, 3
( a sacrifice ) in which prayers are duly offered RV. vii, 70, 6
kṛtá-bhaga [ kRtabhaga ]
m. N. of a man ( pl. his family ) Saṃskārak.
kṛtá-bhaya [ kRtabhaya ]
mfn. alarmed, apprehensive
kṛtá-bhāva [ kRtabhAva ]
mfn. one whose mind is directed towards anything ( loc. ) R. vi, 70, 12
kṛtá-bhūtamaitra [ kRtabhUtamaitra ]
mfn. friendly to all
kṛtá-bhūmi [ kRtabhUmi ]
f. a place ready made Āp.
kṛtá-bhojana [ kRtabhojana ]
mfn. one who has dined or made a meal
kṛtá-maṅgala [ kRtamaGgala ]
mf ( ā ) n. blessed, consecrated ŚāṅkhGṛ. i, 12 Suśr. Kathās. MārkP.
kṛtá-mati [ kRtamati ]
mfn. one who has taken a resolution, who has resolved upon anything MBh. xiii, 2211
kṛtá-manoratha [ kRtamanoratha ]
mfn. one whose wishes are fulfilled R. v, 50, 1
kṛtá-mandāra [ kRtamandAra ]
m. N. of a man Rājat. v, 35
kṛtá-manyu [ kRtamanyu ]
kṛtá-mārga [ kRtamArga ]
mfn. having a road or path made
kṛtá-māla [ kRtamAla ]
m. the spotted antelope Suśr.
the tree Cassia fistula Suśr.
( ā ), f. N. of a river BhP. v, 19, 18 ; x, 79, 16
kṛtá-mālaka [ kRtamAlaka ]
m. the spotted antelope Gal.
the tree Cassia fistula L.
kṛtá-mukha [ kRtamukha ]
mfn. skilled, clever L.
kṛtá-mūlya [ kRtamUlya ]
mfn. of a fixed price Yājñ. ii, 63
kṛtá-maitra [ kRtamaitra ]
mfn. one who performs friendly acts, friendly
kṛtá-yajus [ kRtayajus ]
( kṛtá- ), mfn. one who has uttered the sacrificial formulas TS. i, 5, 2, 4
kṛtá-yajña [ kRtayajJa ]
m. N. of a son of Cyavana and father of Upari-cara Hariv. 1803 VP.
kṛtá-yaśas [ kRtayazas ]
m. N. of a descendant of Aṅgiras ( author of RV. ix, 108, 10 and 11 ) RAnukr.
kṛtá-yuga [ kRtayuga ]
n. the first of the four ages of the world, golden age Mn. MBh. Hariv. Sūryas. ( kṛta above )
kṛtayugāya Nom. Ā. °yate, to resemble the golden age, Pratāpar
kṛtá-yūṣa [ kRtayUSa ]
m. the juice of pulses prepared with salt and fat L.
kṛtá-yogya [ kRtayogya ]
mfn. joining in combat
kṛtá-ratha [ kRtaratha ]
m. N. of a grandson of Maru BhP. ix, 13, 16
kṛtá-rava [ kRtarava ]
mfn. making a cry, sounding, singing
kṛtá-ruc [ kRtaruc ]
mfn. splendid, brilliant
kṛtá-ruṣa [ kRtaruSa ]
mfn. angry, displeased
kṛtá-lakṣaṇa [ kRtalakSaNa ]
mf ( ā ) n. marked, stamped, branded Gobh. MBh.
( a-k° ) Lāṭy
noted for good qualities, excellent, amiable
stigmatised Mn. ix, 239
caused by ( in comp. ) R. vi, 95, 19
relating to ( in comp. ) MBh. xiii, 16, 23 Hariv. 5031
m. N. of a man Hariv. 1940
kṛtá-lavaṇa [ kRtalavaNa ]
n. factitious salt Viṣṇ
kṛtá-vat [ kRtavat ]
mfn. perf. p. P. √ kṛ, one who has done or made anything
one who holds the stake at a game ( ? ) Nir. v, 22 ( tī ), f. N. of a river VP.
kṛtá-varman [ kRtavarman ]
m. N. of several princes, especially of a son of Hṛdika and of a son of Kanaka or Dhanaka MBh. Hariv. etc.
N. of the father of the thirteenth Arhat of the present Avasarpiṇī L.
kṛtá-vasati [ kRtavasati ]
mfn. one who has taken up his abode, dwelling Megh. Pañcat. Śāntiś
kṛtá-vāpa [ kRtavApa ]
m. a penitent who has shaven his head and chin Mn. xi , 108
kṛtá-vāpana [ kRtavApana ]
m. id. Mn. xi, 78
kṛtá-vikāra [ kRtavikAra ]
mfn. any one or anything that has undergone change, altered, changed
kṛtá-vikrama [ kRtavikrama ]
mfn. displaying valour, making vigorous efforts
kṛtá-vikriya [ kRtavikriya ]
mfn. = -vikāra
kṛtá-vidya [ kRtavidya ]
mfn. one who has acquired knowledge, well informed, learned MBh. R. Pañcat
kṛtá-vilāsa [ kRtavilAsa ]
m. N. of a man, Śaṅkar
kṛtá-vivāha [ kRtavivAha ]
mfn. one who has contracted marriage, married
kṛtá-vismaya [ kRtavismaya ]
kṛtá-vīrya [ kRtavIrya ]
( kṛtá- ), mfn. one who is strong or powerful AV. xvii, 1, 27
m. N. of a prince ( son of Kanaka or Dhanaka and father of Arjuna ; kārtavīrya ). MBh. Hariv. BhP.
of a medical teacher Suśr.
kṛtá-vṛddhi [ kRtavRddhi ]
mfn. ( a word ) whose ( first syllable ) has been vṛddhied
kṛtá-vega [ kRtavega ]
m. N. of a prince MBh. ii, 320
kṛtá-vetana [ kRtavetana ]
mfn. one who receives wages ( as a hired servant or labourer ) Yājñ. ii, 164
kṛtá-vedin [ kRtavedin ]
mfn. ( = -jña ) one who acknowledges past benefits or services, grateful Mudr. Lalit.
observant of propriety W.
kṛtá-vedhaka [ kRtavedhaka ]
m. a sort of Ghoshā with white flowers L.
kṛtá-vedhana [ kRtavedhana ]
m. id. Suśr.
( ā ), f. = -cchidrā L.
kṛtá-vepathu [ kRtavepathu ]
kṛtá-veṣa [ kRtaveSa ]
mfn. one who has assumed clothing, attired, decorated Gīt. xi, 1
m. ' N. of a man ', kārtaveṣa
kṛtá-vyadhana [ kRtavyadhana ]
mf ( ī ) n. skilled in piercing AV. v, 14, 9
kṛtá-vyalīka [ kRtavyalIka ]
mfn. annoyed, vexed
kṛtá-vrata [ kRtavrata ]
m. N. of a pupil of Loma-harshaṇa
kṛtá-śakti [ kRtazakti ]
mfn. one who puts forth his strength or displays courage
kṛtá-śarman [ kRtazarman ]
m. N. of a prince VP.
kṛtá-śastra-niḥśrama [ kRtazastraniHzrama ]
mfn. exercised in arms MBh. i, 5443
kṛtá-śilpa [ kRtazilpa ]
mfn. one who has learned his art or is skilled in his own trade Yājñ. ii, 184
kṛtá-śobha [ kRtazobha ]
mfn. splendid, brilliant, beautiful W.
kṛtá-śobha [ kRtazobha ]
mfn. one who has performed purification, purified, free from bodily impurities Mn. MBh. R.
( as or am ), m. or n. N. of a locality MatsyaP.
kṛtá-śrama [ kRtazrama ]
mfn. one who has made great exertions, painstaking, laborious ( with loc. or ifc. ) MBh. R. etc.
m. N. of a Muni MBh. ii, 109
kṛtá-śrāma [ kRtazrAma ]
for -śrama R. i, 21, 6
kṛtá-saṃsarga [ kRtasaMsarga ]
mfn. brought into contact, united
kṛtá-saṃskāra [ kRtasaMskAra ]
mfn. one who has performed all the purificatory rites, initiated Mn. ix, 326 Ragh. x, 79
kṛtá-saṃkalpa [ kRtasaMkalpa ]
mfn. one who has formed a resolution
kṛtá-saṃketa [ kRtasaMketa ]
mfn. one who has made an agreement or appointment
kṛtá-saṃjña [ kRtasaMjJa ]
mfn. one to whom a sign has been given Rājat. iv, 221
( pl. ) having agreed upon special signs Mn. vii, 190
initiated ( into a plan ) MBh. xiv, 588 ( a-k° neg. )
kṛtá-saṃnāha [ kRtasaMnAha ]
mfn. cased in armour
kṛtá-saṃnidhāna [ kRtasaMnidhAna ]
mfn. = -saṃsarga
kṛtá-sapatnikā [ kRtasapatnikA ]
f. a woman whose husband has taken another wife, superseded wife L.
kṛtá-sampuṭa [ kRtasampuTa ]
mfn. = °tâñjali-puṭa, VārP.
kṛtá-sambandha [ kRtasambandha ]
mfn. connected, allied
kṛtá-savya [ kRtasavya ]
mfn. one who has the sacred thread over the left shoulder Comm. on KātyŚr.
kṛtá-sāpatnikā [ kRtasApatnikA ]
kṛtá-sāpatnī [ kRtasApatnI ]
kṛtá-sāpatnīkā [ kRtasApatnIkA ]
f. = -sapatnikā L.
kṛtá-stoma [ kRtastoma ]
m. N. of certain Stomas
kṛtá-sthalā' [ kRtasthalA ]
f. N. of an Apsaras TS. iv MaitrS. ii, 8, 10
( °lī ) VP.
kṛtá-sthiti [ kRtasthiti ]
mfn. one who has taken up an abode
kṛtá-sneha [ kRtasneha ]
mfn. one who shows affection, affectionate
kṛtá-smara [ kRtasmara ]
m. N. of a mountain VP.
-carita n. N. of wk.
kṛtá-svara [ kRtasvara ]
mfn. having the original accent Lāṭy
kṛtá-svasty-ayana [ kRtasvastyayana ]
mf ( ā ) n. blessed or commended to the protection of gods previous to any journey or undertaking MBh. R. BhP.
kṛtá-svecchâhāra [ kRtasvecchAhAra ]
mfn. one who feeds or eats at pleasure
kṛtá-hasta [ kRtahasta ]
mfn. one who has exercised his hands, dexterous, skilled ( especially in archery ) Hariv.
-tal f. dexterity MBh. iv, 1976
-vat ind. in a clever way MBh. iv, 1843
kṛtâkṛta [ kRtAkRta ]
mfn. done and not done, done in part but not completed MBh. xii, 6542 ( = 9946 )
prepared and not prepared, manufactured and not manufactured MBh. xiii, 2794 Yājñ. i, 286
optional ĀśvŚr. ĀśvGṛ.
indifferent MBh. xiii, 7612
( ám, é ), n. sg. and du. what has been done and what has not been done AV. xix, 9, 2 ŚBr. xiv, 7, 2, 27 KaṭhUp. ii, 14
kṛtâkṛtyasama [ kRtAkRtyasama ]
ās m. pl. ' indifferent as to what has been done and what ought to be done ', N. of a sect
kṛtâgama [ kRtAgama ]
mfn. one who has made progress, advanced
kṛtâ'gas [ kRtAgas ]
mfn. one who has committed an offence, criminal, sinful AV. xii, 5, 60 and 65 MBh. Amar.
( a-k° neg. ) R. i, 7, 13.
kṛtâgas-ka [ kRtAgaska ]
mfn. id. BhP. x, 88, 29
kṛtâgni [ kRtAgni ]
m. N. of a son of Kanaka or Dhanaka Hariv. 1850 BhP. ix , 23, 22
kṛtâgni-kārya [ kRtAgnikArya ]
m. a Brāhman who has offered the usual fire-oblation
kṛtâṅka [ kRtAGka ]
mfn. marked, branded Mn. viii, 281 R. ii, 15, 37
kṛtâñjali [ kRtAJjali ]
mfn. one who joins the hollowed palms in reverence or to solicit a favour ( holding the hollowed palms together as if to receive alms or an offering ), standing in a reverent or respectful posture Mn. MBh. R.
m. a shrub used in medicine and in magical potions L.
-puṭa mf ( ā ) n. joining the palms of the hands for obeisance or for holding offerings of water etc. R. i, 39, 9
kṛtâtithya [ kRtAtithya ]
mf ( ā ) n. one who has practised hospitality
one who has received hospitality, regaled R. iii, 7, 1 Daś
kṛtâtman [ kRtAtman ]
mfn. one whose spirit is disciplined MuṇḍUp. Mn. MBh. etc.
kṛtâdara [ kRtAdara ]
mf ( ā ) n. one to whom regard or attention has been paid Kathās
kṛtânati [ kRtAnati ]
mfn. one who bends in reverence, bowing, paying homage or respect
one to whom homage is paid Rājat. v, 215
kṛtânana [ kRtAnana ]
mfn. possessing a great experience Gal.
kṛtânukara [ kRtAnukara ]
mfn. imitating what has been done by another, following another's example, not independent ŚBr. KātyŚr.
kṛtânukūlya [ kRtAnukUlya ]
mfn. compliant, kind, favouring
kṛtânukṛta-kārin [ kRtAnukRtakArin ]
mfn. doing anything before and after R. vi, 91 , 28
kṛtânuvyādha [ kRtAnuvyAdha ]
mfn. mixed, combined W.
kṛtânusāra [ kRtAnusAra ]
m. established practice, custom
kṛtânta [ kRtAnta ]
mfn. causing an end, bringing to an end, leading to a decisive termination BhP. ix, 6, 13
whose end is action, W.
m. ' the inevitable result of actions done in a past existence ' , destiny, fate R. Pañcat. Megh. Vet
death personified, N. of Yama ( god of death ) MārkP. Hit.
a demonstrated conclusion, dogma Bhag. xviii, 13
a conclusion MBh. xii, 218, 27
( in Gr. ) a fixed form or name ( ? ) Pat. Introd. ( on Vārtt. 1 ) and on Pāṇ. 1-1, 1 Vārtt. 4
a sinful or inauspicious action L.
' closing the week ', Saturday L.
( ā ), f. a kind of medicinal drug or perfume ( = reṇukā ) L.
-kālâsura m. N. of an Asura GaṇP.
-janaka, ' father of Yama ', N. of the sun L.
-saṃtrāsa m. N. of a Rākshasa Kathās. lxxxvi, 137
kṛtântara [ kRtAntara ]
mfn. one who has prepared a passage to any object ( gen. ) Kād
kṛtânná [ kRtAnna ]
n. prepared or cooked food ŚBr. xiii KātyŚr. Lāṭy. Mn. Suśr.
digested food, excrement
( mfn. ) eating W.
kṛtâpakāra [ kRtApakAra ]
mfn. injured, wronged, discomfited, overpowered
doing wrong, offending
kṛtâpakṛta [ kRtApakRta ]
mfn. done for and against, done well and done wrong , g. śākapārthivâdi
kṛtâpadāna [ kRtApadAna ]
mfn. one who has completed a great or noble work
kṛtâparādha [ kRtAparAdha ]
mfn. one who has committed an offence against ( gen. ), guilty, culpable Vikr. Mālav
kṛtâbhaya [ kRtAbhaya ]
mfn. saved from danger or fear W.
kṛtâbharaṇa [ kRtAbharaNa ]
kṛtâbhiṣeka [ kRtAbhiSeka ]
mfn. one who has performed a religious ablution R. i , 44, 30
m. a prince who has been inaugurated
( ā ), f. the consecrated wife of a prince Gal.
mfn. attired in the dress of a maiden who goes to meet her lover Vikr
kṛtâbhyāsa [ kRtAbhyAsa ]
mfn. trained, exercised, practised
kṛtâya [ kRtAya ]
m. the die called Kṛta Comm. on ChUp. ( in the text kṛtāya is dat. of °ta )
kṛtâyāsa [ kRtAyAsa ]
mfn. labouring, suffering
kṛtârgha [ kRtArgha ]
mfn. received or welcomed by the Argha offering PārGṛ.
m. N. of the nineteenth Arhat of the past Utsarpiṇī L. ( v.l. kṛtârtha )
kṛtârta-nāda [ kRtArtanAda ]
mfn. one who makes cries of pain
kṛtârtha [ kRtArtha ]
mf ( ā ) n. one who has attained an end or object or has accomplished a purpose or desire, successful, satisfied, contented MuṇḍUp. ŚvetUp. MBh. etc.
clever Comm. on L.
m. v.l. for kṛtârgha, q.v.
-ta f. accomplishment of an object, success Ragh. viii, 3 Gīt. v, 19 Kathās
-tva n. id. Sāh
kṛtârthī-√ kṛ, to render successful, content, satisfy Kathās. lxxiv, 125
°rthīkaraṇa mfn. rendering successful Kathās
°rthīkṛta mfn. rendered successful, Dhū0rtas. Amar.
°rthī-√ bhū, to become successful, be contented Mālatīm
°rthī-bhūta mfn. become successful
kṛtârthanīya [ kRtArthanIya ]
mfn. to be rendered successful Naish. ix, 51
kṛtârthaya [ kRtArthaya ]
Nom. P. °yati, to render successful, content, satisfy Mālatīm. Kād. Śiś. Naish. Viddh
kṛtâlaka [ kRtAlaka ]
m. N. of one of Śiva's attendants Comm. on L.
kṛtâlaya [ kRtAlaya ]
mfn. one who has taken up his abode in any place ( loc. or in comp., e.g. svarga-k°, an inhabitant of heaven ) R. etc.
m. a dog L.
kṛtâloka [ kRtAloka ]
mfn. supplied with light, lighted W.
kṛtâvadhāna [ kRtAvadhAna ]
mfn. one who takes care, careful, cautious, attentive
kṛtâvadhi [ kRtAvadhi ]
mfn. having a fixed limit, fixed, appointed, agreed upon
kṛtâvamarṣa [ kRtAvamarSa ]
mfn. one who has effaced from recollection
kṛtâvaśyaka [ kRtAvazyaka ]
mfn. one who has done all that is necessary
kṛtâvasakthika [ kRtAvasakthika ]
mfn. seated on the hams with the knees tied together or the hips and knees surrounded by a cloth KātyŚr.
kṛtâvastha [ kRtAvastha ]
mfn. settled, received ( as a guest ) Āp. Mn. viii, 60
kṛtâvāsa [ kRtAvAsa ]
m. a lodging W.
( mfn. ) lodging
kṛtâśa [ kRtAza ]
mfn. one who forms hopes, hoping for anything [ ' despairing ' Comm. ] MBh. iii, 31, 37
kṛtâśaṃsa [ kRtAzaMsa ]
mfn. one who forms hopes or expectations, hoping Kād
kṛtâśana [ kRtAzana ]
mfn. one who makes a meal, feeding upon
kṛtâsana-parigraha [ kRtAsanaparigraha ]
mfn. one who has taken a seat
kṛtâskandana [ kRtAskandana ]
mfn. one who has made an attack, assailing, attacking
effacing from recollection ( ? ) W.
kṛtâstra [ kRtAstra ]
mfn. one who has exercised himself in throwing arrows or other weapons, skilled in archery MBh. R.
m. N. of a warrior MBh. ii, 127
-tā f. consummate skill or proficiency in the use of arms MBh. i, 5156
kṛtâspada [ kRtAspada ]
mfn. one who takes up a station or residence or abode
supporting, resting on
kṛtâhaka [ kRtAhaka ]
mfn. ( fr. ahan ), one who has performed the daily ceremonies or devotions
kṛtâhāra [ kRtAhAra ]
kṛtâhāraka [ kRtAhAraka ]
mfn. one who has eaten food or made a meal
kṛtāhvāna [ kRtAhvAna ]
mfn. summoned, called, challenged
kṛtêrṣya [ kRterSya ]
mfn. envious, jealous
kṛtoṃkāra [ kRtoMkAra ]
mfn. ( cf. Pāṇ. 6-1, 95 ) one who has pronounced the holy syllable om Vet. v, 1
kṛtôccais [ kRtoccais ]
ind. raised on high ( ? ), cf. g. svar-ādi and Pāṇ. 5-4, 57
kṛtôtsāha [ kRtotsAha ]
mfn. one who has made effort, striving
kṛtôdaka [ kRtodaka ]
mfn. one who has performed his ablutions MBh. iii, 8141
one who has offered a libation of water to the dead MBh. R.
kṛtôdvāha [ kRtodvAha ]
mfn. performing penance by standing with uplifted arms W.
married MBh. R. Kathās
kṛtônmāda [ kRtonmAda ]
mfn. one who feigns to be insane Kathās. xviii, 250
kṛtôpakāra [ kRtopakAra ]
mf ( ā ) n. assisted, befriended Kum. iii, 73
one who has rendered a service, giving aid, friendly
kṛtôpacāra [ kRtopacAra ]
mfn. served, waited upon
kṛtôpanayana [ kRtopanayana ]
m. one who has been invested with the sacrificial cord Mn. ii, 108 and 173
kṛtôpabhoga [ kRtopabhoga ]
mfn. used, enjoyed
kṛtaˆujas [ kRtaujas ]
m. N. of a son of Kanaka or Dhanaka Hariv. 1850 BhP. ix , 23, 22
kṛta [ kRta ]
2 mfn. injured, killed L. ( cf. 2. kīrṇa. )