Related Sanskrit Words:
Derived Words in Other Languages:
- 1 रन्ध्र rándhra [ randhra ]
- 1.1 rándhra-kaṇṭa [ randhrakaNTa ]
- 1.2 rándhra-gupti [ randhragupti ]
- 1.3 rándhra-prahārin [ randhraprahArin ]
- 1.4 rándhra-babhru [ randhrababhru ]
- 1.5 rándhra-vaṃśa [ randhravaMza ]
- 1.6 randhrâgata [ randhrAgata ]
- 1.7 randhrânusārin [ randhrAnusArin ]
- 1.8 randhrânveṣaṇa [ randhrAnveSaNa ]
- 1.9 randhrânveṣin [ randhrAnveSin ]
- 1.10 randhrâpêkṣin [ randhrApekSin ]
- 1.11 randhrôpanipātin [ randhropanipAtin ]
रन्ध्र rándhra [ randhra ]
and sometimes a tenth in the skull, as in the fontanel of an infant )
the vulva cf. BhP.
a partic. part of a horse's head cf. VarBṛS. cf. Śiś. ( cf. upa-r° )
a defect, fault, flaw, imperfection, weak part cf. Yājñ. cf. MBh. etc. ( cf. chidra )
N. of the 8th astrological mansion cf. VarBṛS.
of the number ' nine ' ( cf. above ) cf. MW.
m. N. of a son of Manu Bhautya cf. VP. ( v.l. bradhna )
the off spring of a Brāhman and a Maitrii cf. L.
rándhra-kaṇṭa [ randhrakaNTa ]
m. a species of acacia cf. L.
rándhra-gupti [ randhragupti ]
f. concealing one's weak points cf. Kām
rándhra-prahārin [ randhraprahArin ]
mfn. attacking the weak places ( of an enemy ) cf. Ragh
rándhra-babhru [ randhrababhru ]
m. a rat cf. L.
rándhra-vaṃśa [ randhravaMza ]
m. hollow bamboo cf. L.
randhrâgata [ randhrAgata ]
n. a disease which attacks the throat of horses cf. MBh.
randhrânusārin [ randhrAnusArin ]
mf ( iṇī ) n. seeking for weak or assailable points cf. Mṛcch
randhrânveṣaṇa [ randhrAnveSaNa ]
n. the act of seeking for weak places cf. MW.
randhrânveṣin [ randhrAnveSin ]
mfn. = randhrânusārin cf. ib.
randhrâpêkṣin [ randhrApekSin ]
mfn. watching for weak places, spying out holes cf. ib.
randhrôpanipātin [ randhropanipAtin ]
mfn. rushing in through holes or weak places ( said of misfortunes ) cf. Śak