Related Sanskrit Words:
Derived Words in Other Languages:
- 1 reṇukā [ reNukA ]
- 1.1 reṇukā-kavaca [ reNukAkavaca ]
- 1.2 reṇukā-tanaya [ reNukAtanaya ]
- 1.3 reṇukā-tīrtha [ reNukAtIrtha ]
- 1.4 reṇukā-mālāmantra [ reNukAmAlAmantra ]
- 1.5 reṇukā-māhātmya [ reNukAmAhAtmya ]
- 1.6 reṇukā-ṣṭaka [ reNukASTaka ]
- 1.7 reṇukā-sahasra-nāman [ reNukAsahasranAman ]
- 1.8 reṇukā-suta [ reNukAsuta ]
- 1.9 reṇukā-stotra [ reNukAstotra ]
reṇukā [ reNukA ]
f. a partic. drug or medicinal substance ( said to be fragrant, but bitter and slightly pungent in taste, and of greyish colour ; reṇu ). cf. L.
N. of a Kārikā ( composed by Hari-hara ; reṇu-kārikā ). cf. Cat.
of the wife of Jamad-agni and mother of Paraśu-rāma ( she was the daughter of Reṇu and of king Prasena-jit ) cf. MBh. cf. Hariv. cf. Pur.
of a river cf. VP.
reṇukā-kavaca [ reNukAkavaca ]
n. N. of a partic. Kavaca
reṇukā-tanaya [ reNukAtanaya ]
m. ' son of Reṇukā ', patr. of Paraśu-rāma ( -tā f. ) cf. Śiś.
reṇukā-tīrtha [ reNukAtIrtha ]
n. N. of a Tīrtha cf. MBh.
reṇukā-mālāmantra [ reNukAmAlAmantra ]
m. N. of wk.
reṇukā-māhātmya [ reNukAmAhAtmya ]
n. N. of wk.
reṇukā-ṣṭaka [ reNukASTaka ]
( °kâṣṭ° ), n. N. of wk.
reṇukā-sahasra-nāman [ reNukAsahasranAman ]
n. N. of wk.
reṇukā-suta [ reNukAsuta ]
m. = -tanaya cf. MBh.
reṇukā-stotra [ reNukAstotra ]
n. N. of a Stotra